Lindsey Loughman, a University of Georgia student, has invited readers of The PR Post to follow the coverage of Edelman’s Digital Bootcamp Conference, which UGA is hosting this weekend. UGA is using a Web site, blog, Flickr and Twitter to promote the conference and provide live coverage.
This is an opportunity to be on the publics side of a social media campaign. Follow University of Georgia’s coverage and let me know what you think.
- Was following the conference coverage worth the effort?
- Did you gain insights about the content of the conference from following the coverage?
- What do you think about each social media tool for promoting and covering the conference?
- Would you use social media to promote and provide coverage of a conference? Why?
- If you would use social media for conference promotion and coverage, which tools would you use and why?
You can consider blogging about this topic, and you can promote your blog post by posting a comment here.