This year’s IPRRC included exciting studies. Since it is safe to mention conference findings without disqualifying anyone from having their studies considered in an academic journal, I’d like to highlight one of the many presentations I am thinking about from IPRRC.
So how do we measure engagement in a way that includes spectators and excludes people who might click “like” but do not have a real connection with the organization?
1. Affective commitment (alpha=.89)
- Feel emotionally attached
- Feel like part of the family
- Feel a strong sense of belonging
2. Positive affectivity (alpha=.89)
3. Empowerment (alpha=.89)
- Can make differences
- Determined to develop the organization
- Have a control over the organization’s decision making
- Confident about the ability to improve the organization
- Collaborate with the organization
Also, you might enjoy reading my highlights from IPRRC two years ago.
IPRRC attendees, what was one of the studies that interested you at the conference?